• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Edit sounds on an arranger Keyboard

Keymn

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this on Roland bk-7m ? Other arranger ?

Giovanni

Reaction score
Well done Larry , I have a yamaha PSR3000 keyboard made into a module ,made specially for me ..............for use with midi accordion . .....the edit /saving process is very similar and it goes without saying like Korg the sounds are very good and easy to do ..............with some makes you have to do all changes thro a central rotary switch for edit even simply things via drop down sub menus a really pain !!...............thanks for the youtube !!:):)

Keymn

Reaction score
Well done Larry , I have a yamaha PSR3000 keyboard made into a module ,made specially for me ..............for use with midi accordion . .....the edit /saving process is very similar and it goes without saying like Korg the sounds are very good and easy to do ..............with some makes you have to do all changes thro a central rotary switch for edit even simply things via drop down sub menus a really pain !!...............thanks for the youtube !!:):)
The psr Yamaha and Korg pa series are in my view the top arrangers. I get many asking these Operation questions! Info that is in the manual, but who reads the manual?😂