• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Did Super Mario play the accordion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acclarion

Well, he does dance to one! Accordion & clarinet have fun playing old school video game tunes: Castelvania, Super Mario, Legend of Zelda. Love to hear your thoughts on Acclarions Video Game Medley!

This is fantastic! I love how the accordion and clarinet sound so well together.

You are skilled players and the video is cool, but the video is a little bit too messed up. If it was more "clean" and a little bit shorter and structured - then it would be a hit. Maybe that explains why there's not many views on this one since game related music use to get loads of views :)

That is what I think, but personally I love this and think you guys made an extremely good job there :)

I made a joke on his page and he responded... the guy is quite an accplaimed accordionist and the clarinetist is, I believe, his wife. They make a team and yes, these kinds of things are nothing more than marketing. Just as he told me, you can visit http://www.acclarion.ca if you want to hear them play something a bit more serious. :)

As someone who appreciates Nintendo music as well as accordions I must say the Castlevania medley may surpass the Minibosses version

Love the organ like tones of the accordion and the interplay with the clarinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back