• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jarvoid,
That's a really nice piece and you are getting some good movement into it.
Very danceable in places too.
Is this your Italian ancestry coming to the fore?

Thanks Jarvo for sharing,

this one's in my musical bucket (list) of songs to play {}

could you share a little on the journey to learning it - did you do by ear , dots , find it easy , etc?

smdc66 said:
Thanks Jarvo for sharing,

this ones in my musical bucket (list) of songs to play {}

could you share a little on the journey to learning it - did you do by ear , dots , find it easy , etc?
I like that.. musical bucket list. Ive got one or 2 to do but dont seem to get around to.
However, as usual Sound(less)cloud wont start in Chrome for me :cry:

For those of you in need of the dots , you can find two sheets here under the title Thats Amore--- ----- JIM D.

I can't get SoundCloud to work with Google Chrome either. Maybe worth googling a solution and posting it here.

JIM D. said:
For those of you in need of the dots , you can find two sheets here under the title Thats Amore--- ----- JIM D.

They were all reading off a score !........and it took 4 of em to do it......I screwed it up all by myself :|

:hb

Jarvo

Glenn said:
I cant get SoundCloud to work with Google Chrome either. Maybe worth googling a solution and posting it here.
Good idea, Glenn. Let us know what you find... ;)

I got to hear it on Explorer! Good stuff, it's coming on nicely... I admire your attitude, Jarv. If i were posting up performances I'd be going for much easier stuff! :tup:

Nice work Jarvo, those Italian classics are hard to beat. ;)

When you swim in the creek, and an eel bites your cheek...that's a Moray.. :) {}

Soulsaver said:
When you swim in the creek, and an eel bites your cheek...thats a Moray.. :) {}
Ha Ha, I hadnt heard that, will try to remember that one.

Oh I managed to beat it ....with a stick judging from the sound....no, well.....I aim to improve......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back