• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Dekle Na Vrtu

HEY GEORGE:
I enjoyed that.
I hope to see more of your playing.
Also, I think you Columbo accordion is a beauty, and what great sounds.
Thank you.
Thanks!
The Colombo was made in Italy by Bugari...a very nice box with 5 treble reeds, but on the heavy side at 34 lbs.

A fun song that makes one want to waltz! Nice!

George, one day you will have to plug in that Limex and use the organ sounds in that thing! :D

A fun song that makes one want to waltz! Nice!

George, one day you will have to plug in that Limex and use the organ sounds in that thing! :D
Yeah, I should use the Limex more...it cost me as much as the Colombo. I did a few YouTubes with the Limex...here's one of them

Nice waltz, thanks George!

That was good George. Another nice Slovenian Waltz is "Moja Dekle". Maybe you have it. If not, let me know, and I will send it to you.

Edit: Sorry about that George, "Moja Dekle" is more of a Slovenian Polka.
John

Last edited:
That was good George. Another nice Slovenian Waltz is "Moja Dekle". Maybe you have it. If not, let me know, and I will send it to you.

Edit: Sorry about that George, "Moja Dekle" is more of a Slovenian Polka.
John
Thanks..Sweet Little Girl Polka... I do have the sheet music for it. A relatively simple song. These guys do a nice rendition of it.

Interesting how it only takes a few bars to recognize a Yankovic….

Yes, and that style, if you grew up in Cleveland, just sticks with you. There is quite a display of Frank's equipment at the Polka Hall Of Fame/Museum in Euclid, OH. They had the speaker part of Frank's Solovox there. I had the keyboard part & donated it to the the museum to complete the set up that Frank used.

Reactions: Tom
Back