• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoav Sadeh

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Yoav Sadeh, I'm a 23-year-old composer studying at the Cleveland Institute of Music. Nice to meet you!
I'm looking for an accordionist (preferably who plays a chromatic button accordion, but not necessarily) in Cleveland , OH or the broader east coast area to play in an ensemble piece I wrote a few months back. It's a long piece, 35 minutes, but the accordion does appear in all movements. We'll be recording the piece in late September and it'll be performed live in my senior recital sometime between January and May. Of course, I'll pay whichever amount you require for both performances. I can send you the score and part if you want. Please let me know what you think. Thank you so much!

Hello everyone,

My name is Yoav Sadeh, I'm a 23-year-old composer studying at the Cleveland Institute of Music. Nice to meet you!
I'm looking for an accordionist (preferably who plays a chromatic button accordion, but not necessarily) in Cleveland , OH or the broader east coast area to play in an ensemble piece I wrote a few months back. It's a long piece, 35 minutes, but the accordion does appear in all movements. We'll be recording the piece in late September and it'll be performed live in my senior recital sometime between January and May. Of course, I'll pay whichever amount you require for both performances. I can send you the score and part if you want. Please let me know what you think. Thank you so much!
Hi Yoav. Did you find a CBA accordionist for your recital? I live in Cleveland and a beginning player. Of course I’m not the best guy for the gig, but I’d love to attend your performance. Do you have a date yet? Thanks. Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back