• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

"Celestial Whispering" by Frosini

Zevy

Reaction score
Here's a performance of a lesser-known piece by Frosini. I hope you will like it. (You can even subscribe!;))

nagant27

Reaction score
Cool piece, and as always excellent playing! Iā€™m not familiar with this piece, but Frosini never disappoints. Btw- Your Petosa sounds awesome.

Zevy

Reaction score
Cool piece, and as always excellent playing! Iā€™m not familiar with this piece, but Frosini never disappoints. Btw- Your Petosa sounds awesome.
Thank you so much, nagant27. This is a relatively uknown Frosini piece. Thank you for listening and for your kind words.
This accordion is really good. I am grateful and proud to be its owner.

JIM D.

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As usual Zev, A fine performance !!

NickC

Site Supporter
Reaction score
That was great. Very enjoyable. You have a nice command of dynamics and sensitivity. I really need to work on that with my playing.

Zevy

Reaction score
That was great. Very enjoyable. You have a nice command of dynamics and sensitivity. I really need to work on that with my playing.
Thank you for your kind words, Nick. I was fortunate to have good teachers and I am fortunate to be able to listen to good music. Good luck!

JeffJetton

Reaction score
Masterful job, as always!

Never heard that one before. It was chugging along as a very pleasant tango with nothing too out-of-the-ordinary. Then those broken 6ths came bursting out at the end and really made my ears perk up. Just the sort of fun bit of fireworks I'd expect out of Frosini! :)

Zevy

Reaction score
Masterful job, as always!

Never heard that one before. It was chugging along as a very pleasant tango with nothing too out-of-the-ordinary. Then those broken 6ths came bursting out at the end and really made my ears perk up. Just the sort of fun bit of fireworks I'd expect out of Frosini! :)
Thank you so much for your remarks, Jeff. Frosini left a lot of good music for us. I have played many of his works and I have more to do.