• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Castelfidardo on Eurosport tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on. Cool. Thanks. If Alaphillipe wins then plays some accordion, he'll take his panache to a whole new level.

Wow. Thanks for the update. Pogacar really something, but can't feel completely good about some of his performances. I've been a cycling fan since the mid 80s, so a bit jaded about what they're up to. Nice to see them going for early season wins though, not just focusing on the TdF

Great win for Van Der Poel today, ... but risky, remember his win in Geraardsbergen yesteryear, ... but also remember sometimes this didn't work, 2019 World Championship or only 2 weeks ago in Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne ...

Cycling fan since mid 50s, best memories are Charly Gaul wins in the Giro and the Tour when the weather turned horrible ... no tv only radio ...

Seems he's ready for Milan-San Remo ...

Seeing some pictures on the internet. All wearing sunglasses, even on a cloudy day. My best memories, both from images and seeing live racing are from the eighties - before sunglasses and helmets made it so hard to identify racers. And you could see their efforts, their eyes. I got more out of it then. You must have so many memories like that. Anquetil, Merckx, Hinault. As real people. They seem a bit like machines to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back