• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

SOLD: Borsini - Professional - Super Star

EMan

Reaction score
I'm selling my Borsini. It has just gotten too heavy for me. It has 5 sets of handmade reeds on both sides, tone chamber and King Musitech Midi. Here is the link to the Reverb ad:

Unfortunately, I'm only shipping to the Continental US destinations.

Thanks for looking.
Ed

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow!!! That's a beautiful accordion, with midi even, for a very reasonable price I think. I understand your reasoning and wish you success with the sale.

EMan

Reaction score
Wow!!! That's a beautiful accordion, with midi even, for a very reasonable price I think. I understand your reasoning and wish you success with the sale.
Thanks Tom ! Can always use more luck !

Reactions: Tom

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Justed wanted to add my 2 cents... I've heard this accordion "in real life", and no video is going to capture just how amazing this accordion sounds and looks. Someone is going to get an amazing instrument with this purchase. :)

Siegmund

Reaction score
If the reason for the sale is the weight... might I suggest mentioning the actual weight, in the specs in the advertisement? I'd think many potential buyers are going to be inspired to ask.

Yes, someone is going to get a very nice-sounding instrument. (Won't be me... that's the single biggest downside of playing B-system in the USA, the small selection of instruments.)

Ffingers

Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the reason for the sale is the weight... might I suggest mentioning the actual weight, in the specs in the advertisement? I'd think many potential buyers are going to be inspired to ask.

Yes, someone is going to get a very nice-sounding instrument. (Won't be me... that's the single biggest downside of playing B-system in the USA, the small selection of instruments.)

Ditto Australia in regard to B griff 'boxes.
Finding a tutor competent on the system is equally a matterof "hens' teeth".

EMan

Reaction score

It's about 31 lbs.