• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Bk-7m happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keymn

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Going on my third year of using the Bk-7m at the restaurant gig. I still use the Korg PA3x in the Biergarten for more of the rockin‘ shows. But the the Bk-7m serves it’s purpose when playing for dining customers. I like the distinctive tuba bass, accordion fill and drums on the Austrian polka and waltz which I use frequently since it is a German restaurant. Not considering a change during this part of the venue...
just Wanted to share my happiness with this product...?

Nice to hear the Bk-7m is turning out to be such a support to your shoes and performances. I’ve toyed with getting myself one but have as yet not taken the plunge.

If you decide to take the plunge it will have to be for a used one. Roland has discontinued the Bk-7m.

I really enjoy and like to use the BK-7m, but truth to be told, not all the time. With any arranger, it's easy to get used to the band in a box feeling and though it really can add to the experience overall, they tend to make you dependent and and even slightly lazy at times. That said, I'm not selling my BK or X4 anytime soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back