• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Before Roland...Olé !👍

JerryPH

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That same basic accordion is sitting in my basement but in piano format, not CBA. The Elkavox was the king back in it's heyday! :D

Giovanni

Reaction score
Yes I agree ....I owned an Elkavox 83 piano accordion model from about 1987 I took up the option to have this very new system called midi installed at time of purchase . A few years later I purchased a Technics smac1200 accomps module and had it connected to the midi socket .I had a lot of fun and many many gigs, both set ups were very reliable . it all seems such a long while ago looking back .........but exciting happy times with wonderful memories ................I've been hooked on midi ever since with my accordions .................(just my opinion )
Thanks for sharing the Youtube loved the playing and the music yes the Elkavox was the king in it's day .
PS If you like midi with your accordion great ...If not ....no worries ...just enjoy ...the important thing is to play !!!