• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Before and After: Practicing "Under Paris Skies" every day for a month

That’s marvellous. Thanks for sharing! I especially like the musical expressiveness in the later version. And how relaxed you look.

Very nice illustration of how much progress you can achieve in about one month. It will be interesting to see how much it still evolves in the next year or so.
I made a quintet arrangement and it took my quintet ARTE quite a while to get to this level: Sous le Ciel de Paris
Wow! That sounds amazing. I like how 5 accordions are playing and it doesn't sound too crowded.
What is ARTE?

Wow! That sounds amazing. I like how 5 accordions are playing and it doesn't sound too crowded.
What is ARTE?
ARTE is a quintet players from the accordion group Accordeana (from Helmond, the Netherlands). See www.arte-ensemble.nl (site only in Dutch).

Back