• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Bad Granddad, et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Hawkins

Experienced Gentleman.
Reaction score
There are 56 live music events taking place at the Old Courts in Wigan between now and the end of July, details of which can be found at: WWW.THEOLDCOURTS.COM

A visit to the website will show you in detail all the artists and genres of music available. Entrance fees are incredibly low and facilities incredibly good. The slogan of the Old Courts being: NOT FOR PROFIT -- ALL FOR THE ARTS.

On Sunday 24th of June, my old friend Bad Granddad (aka Dave Gaskell) is hosting FOLK SUNDAY. Artists include: Copper Face Jack ...... Leslie Dawson Heath .... Rare Ould Times ..... Pauline Blackburn ..... Ken Scally, and Bad Granddad himself.

Tickets are £4 in advance or £5 on the door, and this includes a free hotpot (with a vegetarian option). The Box Office is open Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm, and the ticket hotline is 01942 834747.

Situated on the junction of King Street West & Crawford Street, the Old Courts are within a very short walking distance of both Wigan railway stations. Street parking is free on Sundays.

Doors open at 3 pm.

Brenda & I already have our tickets.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back