• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Bach Gavotte 1 on continental C system

Status
Not open for further replies.

george garside

Prolific poster
Reaction score
played by the very same Isaac Thompson who I have just posted a you tube lip under British folk music sub forum playing northumbrian dance music on piano box. Here he is just as competent at age 9 or 10 on the continental playing classical stuff! try you tube Bach Gavotte 1 played by Isaac Thompson and have alook at him playing the piano box on the folk sub forum!

george

no need for a link just go to you tube and type in Isaac thompson playing bach and its there! I am thick as far as computors go and don't understand how to do links anyway.

Young Isaac is indeed brilliant and even more so now he is in his teens, I have known him and watched him playing since he was about 7 or 8 or maybe even a bit younger. His sister is also a brilliant performer on the fiddle and they are of course from the north east hence his interest and ability with Northumbrian traditional music,
He has also played both piano and continental box almost from the start ,learning both at the same time
george

Cool.

He still has a long way to go to make it more musical but he certainly has the talent and now he needs the years.

I like the way he has to point his feet to get a comfortable knee hight.

And of course I like the Ballone Burini accordion ;)

Glenn said:
Cool.

He still has a long way to go to make it more musical but he certainly has the talent and now he needs the years.

I like the way he has to point his feet to get a comfortable knee hight.

And of course I like the Ballone Burini accordion ;)
Sure.
But I really like his free bassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back