• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

B system? C system? QWERTY system?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morne

Reaction score
"I already know how to play the computer keyboard, which system should I choose?"

QWERTY system.png

Artwork by Vladimir Tsesler and Sergei Voichenko, "Ah, the apple!", 1990's

Hi Morne,

Best starting out with one of these until you get the hang of it, then move on to something bigger!

They only have 140 basses, so you'll get there in a week or two.

Don't forget Charleroi Do 2 and Finnish system.

Or the Catenaccio system? Don't think you'll have heard of that one. Invented in Trieste, Italy, in 1947, and developed from the French "verrou" system.

Attachments

• dugmetara-harmonika-video-skola-slika-77265354.jpg
    dugmetara-harmonika-video-skola-slika-77265354.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 68
Anyanka pid=63762 dateline=1549201321 said:
Thats obviously a Roland - I really prefer the sound of a proper manual model.

tina-fey-6.jpg

nice accordion, its a bit too large for her though

maugein96 said:
Hi Morne,

Best starting out with one of these until you get the hang of it, then move on to something bigger!

They only have 140 basses, so you'll get there in a week or two.

Don't forget Charleroi Do 2 and Finnish system.

Or the Catenaccio system? Don't think you'll have heard of that one. Invented in Trieste, Italy, in 1947, and developed from the French "verrou" system.

Don't know the Catenaccio system.
But there is also the "uniform" or "Reuter" keyboard, and there is the Kravtsov keyboard as well... There are so many to choose from...

debra said:
But there is also the "uniform" or "Reuter" keyboard, and there is the Kravtsov keyboard as well... There are so many to choose from...

Paul,

Sorry, threw that in as a joke. Catenaccio was an Italian defensive football tactical formation, and was the beginning of boring football games. It was a system of shutting down key areas so that your opponents' opportunity for attacking your goal was limited. When attacking the system freed up one of the full backs to play as an attacking player, and Giacinto Facchetti in the Inter Milan team was one of the first attacking full backs in the history of the game. 

One of Facchetti's relatives may have played the accordion, but I'm not 100% sure.  ;)

maugein96 said:
debra said:

Paul,

Sorry, threw that in as a joke. Catenaccio was an Italian defensive football tactical formation, and was the beginning of boring football games. It was a system of shutting down key areas so that your opponents' opportunity for attacking your goal was limited. When attacking the system freed up one of the full backs to play as an attacking player, and Giacinto Facchetti in the Inter Milan team was one of the first attacking full backs in the history of the game. 

One of Facchetti's relatives may have played the accordion, but I'm not 100% sure.  ;)
Ah... I know close to nothing about football. No wonder I didn't get the joke...

if the joke has to be explained thoroughly then it becomes a joke on its own again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back