• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Anyone watch Eurovision? Anyone going to admit to it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed........totally bonkers ,brilliant and bloody good fun........ {} and one of these as well !!

I was going to propose a sweepstake for which country would use an accordion. {}
Never got round to it but glad one was. Who won by the way?

Glenn said:
I was going to propose a sweepstake for which country would use an accordion. {}
Never got round to it but glad one was. Who won by the way?

Denmark.... pretty girl, catchy but nondescript

jarvo said:
Agreed........totally bonkers ,brilliant and bloody good fun........ {} and one of these as well !!

which country had a {} ?

jarvo said:

which country had a {} ?[/quote]

Greece :D

i was just playing along to the chorus to the winning song with treble side - nice catchy fun tune {} :b

bet their fit though.......... :b

.. running around with an accordion cant be easy ?! and if playing at the same time - xtra effort {}

guy with the tiny guitar thingy had the best job - just stood there singing/playin :ch

Got to get a copy of the score for this.........and a translation........it is Madness on Hummus and I tip a baseball cap or a blues pork pie ..........actually no,just the baseball cap in the direction of the Jimmy Shand reference.............I'm going to eat the pork pie for lunch ! :b

I was, ahem, 'forced' to watch it. The whole spectacle is utter rubbish but I'm lured back to a Eurovision party every year... Glad to see an accordion even if it was a Roland, and wasn't being played. Though that's probably the best thing you could do with a Roland. :eek:

simonking said:
Glad to see an accordion even if it was a Roland, and wasnt being played. Though thats probably the best thing you could do with a Roland. :eek:

Thin ice alert.... :cool:

Some people would say that the best thing you could do with any accordion is not play it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back