• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Anyone want to Zoom (private)?

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since covid most of my playing is alone or on zoom. I've neen playing once a week or so with my friend and you cannot play together. It's more I play a tune, then you play a tune, then we swap lies and start again.

Anyone want to try one on one (private) zoom? Btw, I only understand English and Italian, but am open to any language...

Pm me here if you are interested. We can set up a day and time. All levels welcome. We can help each other.

Thanks, Tom

Last edited:
Thanks to Ben-jammin for a very fun and instructive jam!

I posted this on January 13, 2021, and am up for jamming pretty much all the time until covid is gone and I feel comfortable out there playing (I'm old). So, pm me if you're interested!

Thanks to Ben-jammin for a very fun and instructive jam!

I posted this on January 13, 2021, and am up for jamming pretty much all the time until covid is gone and I feel comfortable out there playing (I'm old). So, pm me if you're interested!
Hello
Would you be interested in jamming with an accordion player from Ontario. We can try online. Plays polka waltzes etc mainly and by ear

Back