• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Antonelli Reeds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

losthobos

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just been having a peek inside my Piermaria / Sem Prodige and noticed the reeds are stamped by makers name "Antonelli"
Does anyone possess any further information... Tipo a Mano.... Not really important but interesting to me none the less
Many thanks

Antonelli and Salpa were two very well respected reed makers who joined forces to become Voci Armoniche, which is now considered the best reed maker (according to some). (I must say that some other reed makers such as Artigiani Voci are in the same ballpark according for me.)

A superior brand of accordion reeds .

This might interest you ---

Voci Armoniche offers 5 grades of these reeds for pro model accordions -
(1) Super Doral
(2) Tipo A Mano
(3) A Mano
(4) A Mano-Bombata (Salpa Branded)
(5) Blue Star

You most likely have Tipo A Mano.

Last edited:
Thank you Paul and Jim....
I was just taking some pics of my Piermaria as considering selling and for the first time noticed the makers stamp on the Tipo a Mano reed plates.. Wondered why i hadn't noticed before and that got my mind wandering...
Your enlightenment has been appreciated...

Comparible quality, The choice is a matter of taste when used in many models of Pro accordions.

Last edited:
Thank you Paul and Jim....
I was just taking some pics of my Piermaria as considering selling and for the first time noticed the makers stamp on the Tipo a Mano reed plates.. Wondered why i hadn't noticed before and that got my mind wandering...
Your enlightenment has been appreciated...
Increase price by 37%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back