• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Andalucia from Andalucia Suite by Charles Magnante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very enjoyable - I do not think you should worry that you began too late to reach your goals!!

Wonderful, Tomoko!
You are on your way. You are clearly very musical and have great discipline. That’s all you need. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else. You are giving your gift to the world. You are doing exactly what you need to do. Thank you for sharing this with us!

I really enjoyed that!!
I tried to find the sheet music for Andalucia by Charles Magnante. What I found was "out of stock". I could find the sheet music by Ernesto Lecuona, but I think that's the original score which is probably a piano score. A big part of what I liked was the accordion bass solo which I believe is the arrangement by Charles Magnante.

I would appreciate any information on where I could get the Magnante arrangement.

Thanks,
John M.

Ernest Deffner Publications offered a score of this.
Busso Music has purchased Ernest Deffner and just might still have the original publication

info@ernestdeffner.com
703-941-9300

I really enjoyed that!!
I tried to find the sheet music for Andalucia by Charles Magnante. What I found was "out of stock". I could find the sheet music by Ernesto Lecuona, but I think that's the original score which is probably a piano score. A big part of what I liked was the accordion bass solo which I believe is the arrangement by Charles Magnante.

I would appreciate any information on where I could get the Magnante arrangement.

Thanks,
John M.
Sorry for late reply. I sent you a messege!

A great start to my day...thank you for providing that Magnante selection.

"Excelsior" in Latin means “ever upward” or “still higher.” That is what you are achieving and sharing.
? Very nice performance! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back