• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Alberta 'aka' Corrine Corrina ....an old blues...

dunlustin

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like it!
Am I imagining? Have I seen you more relaxed than sitting behind your Maugein?

losthobos

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you
@Dingo40 , yep i agree the accordion sits very well breathing the blues... Something i plan to explore a lot deeper... Perhaps I've found my voice... 😉
@Chrisrayner , I'd very much like to be in a mississippi bar a hundred years ago right now...
FB_IMG_1583267886952.jpg
Accordions were called 'windjammers' back then
@dunlustin , yep this maugein makes me feel real relaxed indeed, odd as low budget student model with machine bog reeds but i really like, responsive enough and lightweight.... Either that or im just comfier playing fewer chords.... 🤣
Anyway lockdowns hopefully coming to a close and I'm looking for a swinging spooky blues guitar player with mind to setting up a little combo... Hopefully a horn too
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement... Appreciated

Chrisrayner

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you
@Dingo40 , yep i agree the accordion sits very well breathing the blues... Something i plan to explore a lot deeper... Perhaps I've found my voice... 😉
@Chrisrayner , I'd very much like to be in a mississippi bar a hundred years ago right now...
FB_IMG_1583267886952.jpg
Accordions were called 'windjammers' back then
@dunlustin , yep this maugein makes me feel real relaxed indeed, odd as low budget student model with machine bog reeds but i really like, responsive enough and lightweight.... Either that or im just comfier playing fewer chords.... 🤣
Anyway lockdowns hopefully coming to a close and I'm looking for a swinging spooky blues guitar player with mind to setting up a little combo... Hopefully a horn too
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement... Appreciated
Guitar blues is one of my hobbies. Unfortunately Essex and Surrey are a bit far apart.