• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Accordion shop owner said "Ask the forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

embers

Reaction score
This thread is connected to @Scuromondo 's New Here thread. Earlier today he, I, and @Eddy Yates all mentioned our searches for another accordion, and interestingly we all have been looking at the same web site. I'd like to get input from other members about this business and shop owner.

Mr. Guenadiy Lazarov owns http://www.AccordionGallery.com in Landing, NJ. It is at his suggestion that I make this inquiry to our forum members.

In some emails and phone calls with Guenadiy, along with the accordion details, we have even discussed a risk factor for me. I live in a different state and wouldn't have the way to get into his shop to try an accordion. Some of his accordions come with warranty, too. So that means he is an unknown in terms of his accordion services, if there were any problems during the warranty time. I had mentioned to him that this "trust" issue was brought up in another recent forum thread.

He said "I have the reputation to prove it. Buying an accordion from me is as safe as it gets. If you ask about me at the "accordion forum" chances are there will be people that have used my services and could share their experience."

My question is for anyone who has had experience with Mr. Lazarov's accordion sales or services. What do you say about his claim? Thanks!

You saw my answer in the other post. In an original post about the Accordion Gallery, I complained about no prices and getting some pretty curt answers when I wondered why. Since then, Guenadiy has listed most of the prices for his used and new accordions. There are a few that say "Call", but I think that may be because he wants to let you know exactly what you're getting. He dissuaded me from buying another "Golden Age" accordion that he carried because "You're paying too much for the name, but there are collectors who will pay that." There is a fascinating YouTube video of Guenadiy giving a lecture on physics (he has many patents) and then bringing out an accordion and playing. You can see where his real love lies. I'd say we're lucky he chose to live in the U.S.

While waiting for replies, would this be a useful place to start:
?
Yes, it is a good place to start, and there are a lot of feedback messages listed. Just skimming through it, I also noticed how many folk were pleased especially with his good shipping efforts. And I never had seen the Siwa & Figli brand of accordions before. Sure are a lot of them out there according to the responses. So onward...more to read. Thanks for the link.

I have dealt with Guenadiy and I have sent students and friends to him. I have only positive things to say about him.

Appreciate the positive comments about Guenadiy and his accordion shop. I have good answers to my question. :*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back