• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordion Revolution: Thanks, Bruce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy Yates

Reaction score
Damn you, Bruce! I was up most of the night reading “Accordion Revolution” because every time you mentioned someone I hadn’t listened to, I popped over to Apple Music and checked them out. Not only that, but you just drop little gems that lead off to other worlds. A brilliant book, both a history of the accordion and a history of our time. So MUCH more than just a compendium, but also a welcome compendium that will inspire creatives for ages to come.
Thank you for writing it! 
It also stoked the fire of memories that were just sparks until I read them in your book. Big cultural memories, but also deep personal ones. 
Again, thanks for this!
Eddy Yates

I am in the unfortunate position of having to read this really thorough and well-written book in little pieces.  I can't wait to get to the end, but life interferes  :(

Thanks, Bruce!

Excellent book! See my review in that other post. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back