• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Accordion related typos

P

Pippa

As some of you know, I am currently writing my master's thesis. Getting a bit annoying that 9/10 times when I try to type according, it comes out accordion!

(Yes, even just then. I had to type that twice. :x )

Reedwarbler

Reaction score
Pippa said:
As some of you know, I am currently writing my masters thesis. Getting a bit annoying that 9/10 times when I try to type according, it comes out accordion!

Will all your footnotes be placed Bellow the text? :lol:

P

Pippa

Pippa said:
As some of you know, I am currently writing my masters thesis. Getting a bit annoying that 9/10 times when I try to type according, it comes out accordion!

Will all your footnotes be placed Bellow the text? :lol:[/quote]

Har har. Accordion to the rules they have to go in the appendix :p

S

smdc66

oh, i remember that fun word game where musical words are drummed in and go unnoticed :)

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You musette be almost finished accordion to my calculation.

Matt Butcher

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I work in accounts. With accountants. I can touch type. Sometimes, embarrassingly, my fingers run away with me.

P

Pippa

Incidentally, accordion is a great way to de-stress when you have thesis deadlines and exams {}

Oh man I hate being a student... :hb

BobM

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Glenn said:
You musette be almost finished accordion to my calculation.

Ho Ho, that joke just registered with me! :)

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pippa said:
Oh man I hate being a student... :hb
Take it from me, its the best time of your life. I know it sounds corny but Im pretty sure others here will agree.
Of course you have no money and a big mountain to climb still, but hey... who said life shouldnt be a challenge.

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Pippa, I loved being a student. These days I have a Student as well as students: I love being a teacher too; I get to have similar fun, but I get paid for it!!!

jarvo

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Anyanka said:
Pippa, I loved being a student. These days I have a Student as well as students: I love being a teacher too; I get to have similar fun, but I get paid for it!!!

I like Teachers too.........and Bells,Famous Grouse,Whyte &Mackay,Knockandu.....Talisker :ch