• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordion info

It’s unlikely. There were many different accordion manufacturers in Italy that used similar numbering systems to track production and you haven’t even listed a specific manufacturer. A lot of instruments were built under contract for specific music shops or music schools with different brand name or without a specific brand name. When reputable retailers market these they are usually described by the apparent specifications/features.

It is always recommended that you post picture. The more details, internal and external, the more info we may be able to provide.

I believe that is a defunct brand. I doubt records are available to draw too many conclusions based on those numbers. I’m not sure what information you are looking for but I would care much more about what the apparent specifications are.

Back