• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Accordion girl from Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DariaDee

Hello everybody

After couple of years crying in Music School I finally appreciate what instrument called accordion really is. Now Id like to compose my own music to my lyrics and sing...

Please check out my first public record and feel free to express your own opinion. I know I have a long way to become really good... Soon I put something mine... Best regards

Ha - better here! I think you are first lady from Poland to sign on? So a very BIG welcome aboard :)

Good work... it's nice interpretation.

Welcome, and nice playing :) Although I kept worrying that your hair was going to get stuck in your bellows, leading to an unfortunate yet comical scene :lol: :ch

Hi Daria,
Indeed a warm welcome.
Thanks for your youtube posting. Was nice to listen to.
I enjoyed the concentration on your face when you played the faster version of the theme.
It is a known phenomenon that all accordionists go into a state of trance when they are playing a difficult part ;)
Look forward to hearing more.
By the way, what make of accordion are you playing?
Is it known outside of Poland?

Hi Daria & welcome! Nice rendition of Amelie's Waltz - I usually play it with a dozen other accordions, which makes it a lot easier...

DariaDee said:
Please check out my first public record and feel free to express your own opinion.

I heard a street performer doing that last weekend in a crowded market, and not nearly as well. You seem to have a good feel for musical performance.

Anyanka said:
I usually play it with a dozen other accordions, which makes it a lot easier...

LOL Anyanka - That`s what I love about a large Folk group -- apart from the Solo bits of course ......

Hello great playing and thanks for uploading your vid

Hmmm I thought that I had left a comment before .....age related sloppybrained simplemindedness syndrome setting in ................

anyhoo........nice Valse DAmele.......never seen the film but am now very familiar with the tune.....That is a very nice rendition of it you done there........

if you want a giggle heres me after three month....

See You ....oh and welcome aboard the Forum .....

jarvo said:
if you want a giggle heres me after three month....
Im still smiling Jarvo. Priceless performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back