• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordion cut in half

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our members Richard Noel has build one --

With respect to storing a cassotto accordion in the proper orientation:
Is there any less cumbersome way to do this other than to keep it in its case at all times?—To encourage my daily practice I would rather not have to cycle my accordion into and out of its case so frequently if possible.
I've been placing my accordion in a chair at the end of my few minutes of practice after placing a custom fitted plastic dust cover on it.

Concerning the Noel accordion stand its not so much about the accordion's needs as it is the accordion player's needs (still saves that cable which is both hard to find now and expensive to replace)... its way easier to take off and put on using this stand and because it rolls, is super convenient to moving it to it's place afterwards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back