• We're having a little contest throughout February. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordion/concertina from japan

D

DonnieDubh

Found this while looking for jeans reel hope you enjoy they really kick in when playing music for a new found harmonium

P

Puxto

I love that song! And am desperatly trying to learn it, this has re-inspired me to persevere with it, this a fantastic version, really enjoyed that :b

D

DonnieDubh

Glad you enjoyed it puxto the 3 of them link really well together they have more sets on youtube My partner loves it aswell but I'm no where near learning that

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
I like it, esp the Found Harmonium, one of my favourite pieces, although I try to play it on .... a harmonium. Not quite a found one, but serendipitously acquired (I think the Penguin Cafe Orchestra considered that title first but dismissed it for lack of snappiness)

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Ah, it's a great instrument: you get a workout while you play (I'm talking about the old-fashioned harmoniums aka reed organs, driven by pedals, not the one-handed Indian thingies).