• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accordion abuse and very interesting performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wout

I accidently stumbled upon this:

How can you treat a accordion like that :O
Well I wondered if anybody likes this style, it certainly is the most unique performance Ive seen in a while but this is not art for me. This is just two men making weird sounds together and using a Gola might be a bit of an overkill in this performance.

Interesting find. Not my style, and indeed using a Gola for this is "overkill" at best...
I'd rather stick to Bach...

A Gola 454 no less, does that "talentless person" not even know how precious that accordion is??? I cannot even begin to tell you how this makes me feel... suffice to say that I had all kinds of profanity and insulting words floating around in my head while looking at this. Wow... yeah he got my thumbs down.

Does anybody have the sheet music for this? I cannot make out which notes he is playing at 18:26. I mean... on the stool.

JerryPH post_id=63798 time=1540801679 user_id=1475 said:
A Gola 454 no less, does that talentless person not even know how precious that accordion is??? I cannot even begin to tell you how this makes me feel... suffice to say that I had all kinds of profanity and insulting words floating around in my head while looking at this. Wow... yeah he got my thumbs down.

I feel you. It feels like little stabs in the soul when he drags and bumps the instrument over the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back