• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

a fun little video about the hazards of accordion playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Fusari

Reaction score

Sometimes when I am learning a new song, I go search it on Youtube to hear other accordion versions of it. I came across this little video which gave me quite a chuckle. I don't know the gentleman, but I assume since it's a public video on Youtube, he would not mind me re posting it here. This has happened to me too, once.

My technician told me a story of an accordionist who'd brought his accordion in for repairs to him, after having dropped it into into the barbecue at a family gathering.?

My technician told me a story of an accordionist who'd brought his accordion in for repairs to him, after having dropped it into into the barbecue at a family gathering.?

The difference between the video and your story is that in the video the man did it to himself... in your story what was missing was that they held down the accordionist, removed his accordion and tossed it in the BBQ... LOL!

In that video above is a man that can laugh at himself... and good for him! I'd be very worried about damaging the accordion and would move very slow and also make sure to close off the bellows before rolling over off my back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back