• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

21 tunes in 21 weeks......Week #17(all contributors)

olivigus

Reaction score
Iā€™m still working on a video of Diabolico. In the meantime, I tried out an arrangement of a tune I played a lot on PA. I wanted to hear it with guitar accompaniment to see if it would work on a gig. I played guitar and accordion. The pics are just a few pics I had available on my computer on a trip to Naples.

@NickC This song is so pretty. You inspired me to hunt for the sheet music so I could learn it. Plus, my sister is quite a good guitar player, and I'm going to share your video with her in the hopes that someday we can play a duet (we're on opposite coasts right now).

NickC

Site Supporter
Reaction score
@NickC This song is so pretty. You inspired me to hunt for the sheet music so I could learn it. Plus, my sister is quite a good guitar player, and I'm going to share your video with her in the hopes that someday we can play a duet (we're on opposite coasts right now).

Thanks. It's one of my favorites. If you can't find the music, let me know and I will forward. Have you tried collaborating online? If you are too far away, there might be latency issues, but it could be an option.

olivigus

Reaction score
Thanks @NickC I found a fairly simple version in Cm/C, and a more complex one in Dm/D. That one has a lot of fancy chords that my sis could probably handle, but they're a bit beyond me at the moment. I'm transposing the chords from the simpler version up a step, since that key doesn't exceed the bass buttons on my little Hohner 48-bass, which is what I would travel with. My sis eschews all things technological, so a duet will have to wait.