• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

2024 Trip to Europe!

Sounds like a great trip! You pass through Salzburg on the way to Vienna, so at the very least you could stop for lunch and an afternoon stroll around. That said, if I were going music-focused, I'd probably pick a stay in Salzburg over Munich.

My wife and I spent a wonderful Christmas week in Salzburg and love it. We went to a concert every day and even went on a Sound of Music tour, never mind the Christmas Market! It’s a beautiful city but so is Vienna which also provides daily concerts.

Was in Venice, Florence and Rome so far on a trip this week. Have not seen, nor heard, a single accordion! Heading to Amalfi Coast tomorrow for a few days and really, really hope to see one there.

Granted, our time in each beautiful city is limited with care being taken to see the big sites (Colosseum, Forum, Vatican, etc.) but I did expect to see more of this heavily Italian instrument for sure!

Back