Le jour d'avant - new video
Hi! Today I uploaded my second video, in which I play one of my favourite pieces of music - Le jour d'avant. Two months after the Vienna blood waltz, I finally managed to make it look and sound as close to the the thing that I wanted  Wink  Let me know what you think!

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/_HALiv2xqes
Well done, Mihail! I don't know this song but your passion definitely shows through. Congrats!
Mihail,
Well done! Smile
Very nice and good video work.
1) Ballone Burini 46C (4+5) cassotto (LMMH) 3/3 PA; 2) Accordiola Piano V (5+5) cassotto (LMMMH) 3/3 PA;
3) Roland FR8X; 4) Hohner Vox 4k (LMMH) 3/3 CBA
Cool! how many cameras did you have set up? were they all tripod with motion effect added or was there someone running handheld also? how did you record the audio?
Thanks! We used only one camera. I played the piece several consecutive times with the same bellows changes and we shot it with the camera from 4 different angles. The audio is recorded separately with my home equipment, but I listened to it as I played, so that it is synchronised Smile I watched tutorials on how to make a music video and that is what they showed, so that's why we did it this way. My camera operator is my girlfriend and she has very still hands Big Grin - we don't use a tripod (for now).
Very nice indeed, and beautiful camera (and video) work. Keep them coming.

Simon from the Holy Land
thumbs up from me!
Good going, Mihail!
I really like what I’ve heard of your choice of repertoire.
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
I'm grateful for your feedback, gentlemen!
(23-05-2020, 11:06 AM)mgavrilov Wrote: Thanks! We used only one camera. I played the piece several consecutive times with the same bellows changes and we shot it with the camera from 4 different angles. The audio is recorded separately with my home equipment, but I listened to it as I played, so that it is synchronised Smile I watched tutorials on how to make a music video and that is what they showed, so that's why we did it this way. My camera operator is my girlfriend and she has very still hands Big Grin - we don't use a tripod (for now).

That is a huge advantage in terms of video, to have another person available to work the cameras.  In none of my videos do I use anyone other than me.  I wish I could clone myself so I could have a helper of the same mindset as me... lol

My musical memoires blog/website: http://www.AccordionMemories.com
Yes, absolutely, I actually decided to make videos, because recently she bought a camera and photography is one of her hobbies, so I thought why not... Smile If you can find someone who likes photography and is pacient, he or she would enjoy the process, I guess.
Hey Mihail, you've really nailed it the first time around on these 2 videos! They look and sound so great, like professionally made videos, but they are even better because your love of music and artistry shine through as clear as a bell. Care and attention is taken in every detail. Congrats!
Thank you so much, Frank! I really appreciate your kind words, they mean a lot to me!