INDIFFÉRENCE
Here's a clip of myself playing this famous musette waltz that many of us know. I hope you will enjoy it.

Petosa AM-1100 LMMH, Borsini “Lars Ek Nostalgic” LMMM, "Nunziola" LMMH
Good for you, Zevy!
Well done! Smile
(27-03-2020, 04:27 AM)Zevy Wrote: Here's a clip of myself playing this famous musette waltz that many of us know. I hope you will enjoy it.

That was a very enjoyable video! Not an easy piece but you make it sound like it is easy. That's sign of a true master!
Paul De Bra (not Debra...)
http://www.de-bra.nl
Very nicely played Zevy, you do make it look easy !!
Well done and good to see that you are well. With the isolation going on here, I managed to play at a wedding this week.
Tomorrow we'll be having a Bar Mitzvah on our front yard.
Stay well,
Simon

Simon from the Holy Land
(27-03-2020, 04:27 AM)Zevy Wrote: Here's a clip of myself playing this famous musette waltz that many of us know. I hope you will enjoy it.

That sounds great! I am just starting to learn this song myself, and I hope to be able to play it as well as you.
Thanks,Zevy. All the best to you and yours!
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
(28-03-2020, 10:16 PM)Eddy Yates Wrote: Thanks,Zevy. All the best to you and yours!

Thank you all for listening and for your kind words.
Petosa AM-1100 LMMH, Borsini “Lars Ek Nostalgic” LMMM, "Nunziola" LMMH
And you’re right...that Petosa sounds wonderful, but I’m pretty sure the ease with which you play it is due to your skill and not some magical property of the accordion!
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
Grand!
Beautiful rendition!