Accordion all the way!
Hello everyone!

I am truly excited to be part of this group. I'm not much of a "joiner", but when this forum came to my inbox - I knew I have to be part of this community. I studied accordion as a child and studied music in college. I have been a church organist for many years and recently picked up the accordion again about 5 years ago (after not playing for 30 years). I know own 4 accordions and I know I'm nuts, but this is so much fun.

My Accordions:

1950 New York made Pancordion (LMMM and #1572) - mostly like built by Roberto Pancotti himself.
This accordion has an amazing sound and just purchased in March 2019 for my birthday.

1960's PanJet45 (LMMH and a beautiful Mussette)

1960's PanItalia (LM)

1960's Guerinni (LMMH - Professional - Cassatto/Tone Chamber)
(20-03-2020, 02:04 PM)donmassey314 Wrote: ...

Welcome. Glad you found this board.

And that Guerrini (double r, single n) is definitely an outstanding instrument. With any luck it has Taborrov a mano reeds which are the best reeds I ever encountered. (There may be exceptional even better reeds, I don't know, but I never saw them in the flesh, whereas I have worked on Guerrini accordions with the Taborrov a mano reeds. Wow!)
Paul De Bra (not Debra...)
http://www.de-bra.nl
Welcome Don!
(20-03-2020, 02:04 PM)donmassey314 Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am truly excited to be part of this group. I'm not much of a "joiner", but when this forum came to my inbox - I knew I have to be part of this community. I studied accordion as a child and studied music in college. I have been a church organist for many years and recently picked up the accordion again about 5 years ago (after not playing for 30 years). I know own 4 accordions and I know I'm nuts, but this is so much fun.

My Accordions:

1950 New York made Pancordion (LMMM and #1572) - mostly like built by Roberto Pancotti himself.
This accordion has an amazing sound and just purchased in March 2019 for my birthday.

1960's PanItalia (LM)

(20-03-2020, 02:04 PM)donmassey314 Wrote: Hello everyone!

My Accordions:

1960's PanItalia (LM)

Welcome Don .
Owner & Operator "THE FISARMONICA SHOP" Chicopee, MA USA