Seeking quality lightwieght PA
Seeking a good quality PA ,preferably full size in excellent condition but must be very lightweight. This will serve as a second instrument until my shoulder heals. I am very happy to consider an appropriate box from 72 bass.

I am based in Warwickshire England & it would be necessary for me to try out & collect myself.
Hi HG!
Sorry to hear about your shoulder  Sad
In my own case, my left shoulder occasionally flares up.
I have found ( for me) it is helpful to:

Play sitting down ( I have a vintage screw up/down piano stool I found in an "antique store).

Support the accordion on your lap: minimal or no weight on arms/shoulders.

Keep left upper arm parallel to the body, pointing down with the elbow pressing against the body near the waist.

Open and close the bellows in a "V" configuration, as if the lower bellows strap were fastened,

Use movement of the left forearm to manipulate opening and closing of the bellows (keeping elbow against your ribs), allowing the bellows to ride on your lap: no ( or minimal) lifting of the bellows while playing.

Following this procedure appears to have cured/ minimized/ prevented the recurrence of something very like the " rotor cuff syndrome " in my left shoulder.

I now play instruments of all weights, up to 14 kilos, without problem.

Good luck! Smile
(12-01-2020, 12:28 PM)Happy girl Wrote: Seeking a good quality PA ,preferably full size in excellent condition but must be very lightweight. This will serve as a second instrument until my shoulder heals.

I am based in Warwickshire England & it would be necessary for me to try out & collect myself.

Good quality in full size and very lightweight are properties that are hard to combine. Some accordion makers have been able to shave off up to about 2kg of what a similar accordion would have weighed 20 years ago, but that essentially means they came down from 13-14kg to 11-12kg, which I would not qualify as being "very lightweight".
It does make a difference though, especially when combined with good playing technique as dingo40 explained. Most important is that the instrument rests on your left leg, so your shoulders do not carry any weight but only prevent the instrument from moving horizontally in any direction.
Paul De Bra (not Debra...)
http://www.de-bra.nl