I think I'm ready for my Accordion to arrive!
Very excited !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-11-2019, 12:20 AM)Yes you certainly have your library set-up. down the road-but try not to buy too much right now,you can find used sheet music on eBay and a good inventory of new music at the Liberty bellows online store.please keep us posted as to how your lessons go.alan Wrote: Very excited !
Great library, yes.
Now you only need time to practice, lots of time.
And peaceful neighbors.
Carpe diem, C.
(08-11-2019, 11:44 AM)Corinto Wrote: Great library, yes.
And peaceful neighbors.

Deaf neighbours will do.  Too much to hope for neighbours who actually enjoy listening. :-l
Elderly teenager still experimenting with music of all descriptions.  I may not please anyone else, but I’m long past caring about that.
(08-11-2019, 11:57 AM)Chrisrayner Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 11:44 AM)Corinto Wrote: Great library, yes.
And peaceful neighbors.

Deaf neighbours will do.  Too much to hope for neighbours who actually enjoy listening. :-l

That's one of the reasons I bought a Roland V-accordon, RF4-xb, as my first accordion. Then I can just plug in the headphones and play whenever I want without disturbing anyone. I travelling some in my job and stays at hotels and the evenings is good practising time and with the v-according I can do that without anoing the whole hotel.  
I've only 'played' accordion for two month now so I need a lot of practising time but but's great fun to play Smile