Elka Concorde 811
Has anyone every played on of these things?   It is a keyboard with an accordion left hand, From the 80s.   One for sale locally, wondering if it is worth taking a look at.   They are asking $250.
Mike Klemen
Richmond, VA USA
The important question... is it worth it to you? For me, nope, not really. If you go on YouTube and do a search for it, you will see that they were available in PA and CBA formats, and there are several videos of people playing them, so you get a pretty good feel for the sound. Definitely very 80's!

If that's your thing, $250 is not a lot for a unit in good condition and working perfectly. Smile

My musical memoires blog/website: http://www.AccordionMemories.com
Yes Elka and the firm Orla made these accordion style keyboards.
Never popular and a very unsuccessful product. The construction of these keyboard variants were 95% plastic and fail easily in hard use. Any parts needed for repair will be found to be obsolete. If in good working order (doubtful) offer no more than $100.00.
Owner & Operator "THE FISARMONICA SHOP" Chicopee, MA USA
Thanks.   If it was closer, I would go look at it.   It is about an hour away from my house.    Probably not worth it.   I have a new digital keyboard and two Giuliietti's so do not need it.   If it seemed decent probably would spend $100 on it.   not $250 though.   sort of like the old chord organs from the 60s.
Mike Klemen
Richmond, VA USA