New member from Italy
        Hi everyone,
I just joined this fantastic forum. I'm from Piacenza (very close to Stradella and Parma).  I'm 47. When i was young i studied (and played) keyboards then  (at about 25) I studied/played  drum till now. Some months ago I rented a cba and started the journey! Unfortunately there aren't cba teacher around so I bought a book (Galliano) and started with it
Benvenuto Ric! Welcome to the forum. Complimenti e in bocca al lupo con la Stradellina. Che tipo di musica ti piace suonare? Conosci byMarco a Stradella?
Welcome Ric,

Great to see you here on the forum. The Galliano book is well respected but does teach at a fast pace.
Good luck and keep us informed how you get on.
1) Ballone Burini 46C (4+5) cassotto (LMMH) 3/3 PA; 2) Accordiola Piano V (5+5) cassotto (LMMMH) 3/3 PA;
3) Roland FR8X; 4) Hohner Vox 4k (LMMH) 3/3 CBA
good luck!
(05-04-2019, 01:11 PM)jozz Wrote: good luck!

Thank you jozz Smile

(05-04-2019, 12:56 PM)Glenn Wrote: Welcome Ric,

Great to see you here on the forum. The Galliano book is well respected but does teach at a fast pace.
Good luck and keep us informed how you get on.

Thank you Glenn. The book seems good to me but sometimes there are some steep steps! Smile (maybe too steep). I am at page 40 (on 110) but now I've slowed down.

(05-04-2019, 12:55 PM)Tom Wrote: Benvenuto Ric!  Welcome to the forum.  Complimenti e in bocca al lupo con la Stradellina. Che tipo di musica ti piace suonare?  Conosci byMarco a Stradella?

Ciao, e grazie. Musica? Vista la zona sono "contaminato" dal liscio, che non disdegno ma non è la mia massima aspirazione. Sto provando a spaziare ma all'inizio si è abbastanza limitati. Si, da Marco sono passato (e anche dagli altri a Stradella).

(05-04-2019, 12:55 PM)Tom Wrote: Benvenuto Ric!  Welcome to the forum.  Complimenti e in bocca al lupo con la Stradellina. Che tipo di musica ti piace suonare?  Conosci byMarco a Stradella?

I try to translate what TOM asked me so everyone can join the discussion. Music style: at the moment I didn't choose any music style to play. I'm open. In my area accordionists (mostly PA) plays almost exclusively LISCIO. Tom also ask me if I know a very famous local handcraft accordion producer. I did

PS TOM, senza offesa. Era solo per allargare la discussione Tongue
Nessun problema Ric, sei gentile.

Actually I like liscio and dance music quite a bit and think that there are some very intetesting accordion players and bands represented, although, like any style, there are some downsides...

Good luck with your studies! Tom
(05-04-2019, 10:20 PM)Tom Wrote: Nessun problema Ric, sei gentile.

Actually I like liscio and dance music quite a bit and think that there are some very intetesting accordion players and bands represented, although, like any style, there are some downsides...

Good luck with your studies!  Tom

Smile