Iorio with Magnatera Reeds
Accordion Gallery has this Iorio for sale. Thoughts?

http://www.accordiongallery.com/iorio-magnatera

Hate to repost this, but for some reason my recent posts on the same subject don’t show up in the “new posts” column in the main page, but only in the specific sections n.
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
Interesting. Magmatera is another reed maker I had not heard about before this post. The instrument and the reeds look in very good condition.
Paul De Bra (not Debra...)
http://www.de-bra.nl
Don't know much about it either, I noticed right away the reeds are double riveted. Also the second bass reed was replaced and waxed in at some point, maybe the entire high bass reed block too? . Electronics removed, looks nice. Anything in particular you were noticing and curious about??
backside bellowstape looks a bit crappy

other than that, nice price for those reeds?
Yeah, just couldn’t find any information about the reeds. Will ask Guenadiy and Jim D. There’s a video for a similar one on YouTube but it’s out of tune so hard to tell the tone quality.
This one is not so bad but is a LMM not a LMH:
https://www.libertybellows.com/shop/Shop...241226.htm
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
    On my birthday, went to our favorite Italian restaurant with my lovely wife and our youngest son. They presented me with a gift bag containing this paper model they made from photos on the Accordion Gallery site. As I took the paper accordion out of the bag, my wife played the recording on her phone of Guenadiy Lazarov playing Happy Birthday on the Iorio! It sounded great. 
The real accordion is now on its way from New Jersey. A happy birthday indeed.
lucky you!

probably you deserved it
Happy Birthday Eddy!
(11-04-2019, 03:53 PM)TTom Wrote: Happy Birthday Eddy!

Thanks, Tom!
Hi Eddy,

I know nothing about your new instrument, but I would still like to wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Eddy.

Stephen.
(11-04-2019, 11:33 PM)Stephen Hawkins Wrote: Hi Eddy,

I know nothing about your new instrument, but I would still like to wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Eddy.

Stephen.

Thanks, Stephen!
Best of luck with your "new" accordion!
Paul De Bra (not Debra...)
http://www.de-bra.nl
(12-04-2019, 08:01 AM)debra Wrote: Best of luck with your "new" accordion!
Thanks, Paul. It’s my first 120 bass PA. Should have it in a few days. The pictures make me smile. This one looks like some kind of primitive mask:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I cannot tell you much about the accordion, but I can tell you some about your family and how generous and wonderful they are!

Happy birthday, may this accordion give you thousands of hours of pleasure!  Smile

My musical memoires blog/website: http://www.AccordionMemories.com
(16-04-2019, 07:04 PM)JerryPH Wrote: I cannot tell you much about the accordion, but I can tell you some about your family and how generous and wonderful they are!

Happy birthday, may this accordion give you thousands of hours of pleasure!  Smile

Jerry,
Thanks a million! You’re right.
When it gets here I’ll post, but I know it’ll be a lot of fun.
All the best.
(16-04-2019, 07:04 PM)JerryPH Wrote: I cannot tell you much about the accordion, but I can tell you some about your family and how generous and wonderful they are!

Out giving this New Jersey Accordion some fresh Montana air. 2 hours of pleasure down, one thousand nine hundred ninety-eight or more to go.

Awesome!
When do we get to see/hear this one in action via a video of you in action? Smile

My musical memoires blog/website: http://www.AccordionMemories.com
(18-04-2019, 10:03 PM)JerryPH Wrote: Awesome!
When do we get to see/hear this one in action via a video of you in action?  Smile
Hey Jerry,
This is my first 120 bass accordion, and even though I’m entertaining the heck out of myself, I don’t think I’m ready to unleash this on the world! I will say that I bought the accordion sight unseen from Guenadiy of The Accordion Gallery in New Jersey after only hearing a little on the phone. His description was spot on and it was packed beautifully. After 8 hours of playing it, taking into account my limited experience, I can say it’s responsive, the action is great, the reeds sound lovely to me, it can sing and bark, and the tuning is as good as I’ve ever experienced. 
Guenadiy said,”It’s not the prettiest accordion,” but to me it’s beautiful, and will get me to a new level of playing and understanding the possibilities of accordions before I’m ready to get that Petosa or Victoria or Bugari.
Many Happy Returns, and Congratulations!
(21-04-2019, 09:22 AM)OuijaBoard Wrote: Many Happy Returns, and Congratulations!
Thanks! It’s given me a lot of joy already.
And Happy Easter to all!