Happy Thanksgiving!
Knowing that many of you are in the UK and other places besides the U.S., I’d still like to wish all members of the forum a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for your good cheer and generosity.
I am also thankful this year that my son, who suffered a severe stroke 2 months ago, is making a strong recovery. I’ve been here in Portland, Oregon with him since it happened.
The origins of Thanksgiving don’t mean much to us here, but the opportunity to spend time with family and simply being grateful is always something to celebrate. As a touring musician, I’ve spent many Thanksgivings away from home. One memorable one was at the Coffee Counter in Harrods Department Store with 5 other yanks, none of whom I knew, eating a meal of the traditional roast turkey, dressing, cranberries, and pumpkin pie.
Cheers!
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
Happy Thanksgiving Eddy, whatever it is, and glad your son's on the mend.
I normally ignore US high days and holidays but your interpretation is so much better that the commercial version!

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours Eddy :ch
Hi Eddy,

Happy Thanksgiving.

More importantly, however, I wish your Son a speedy return to full health and vigour. Please convey my best wishes.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.
Thanks Eddy and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I wish the best of luck to you and your son, Eddy.

I am thankful that you all participate in this forum and put up with me and my posts! Thanks!
terrible news all the best to your son :!:
Thanks for the support, fellows.
Bugari “Blue 72”, Tiger Combo ‘Cordeon, Iorio Concert Accorgan G Series (electronics removed), Hohner 1974 Melodica (Piano 36)
Happy thanksgiving and all the very best for your son.
A strong recovery is an excellent sign and with modern treatment and follow up support it bodes very well.
1) Ballone Burini 46C (4+5) cassotto (LMMH) 3/3 PA; 2) Accordiola Piano V (5+5) cassotto (LMMMH) 3/3 PA;
3) Roland FR8X; 4) Hohner Vox 4k (LMMH) 3/3 CBA
Thanks for the encouragement, Glenn!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Eddy, and all the best for a speedy recovery for your son.
Thanks, Corsair!