Hohner Piccolo CBA
I'm looking to buy an Hohner Piccolo CBA in C system. I think they only come CBA-C or PA. I don't think there is a B system offered, although, I could be wrong [records are scarce]. While I'd prefer the Black and Gold model, I'll consider a red one, too. Tuning to be what ever it is.
Please, no junk. I'd like something in the very good to excellent condition category. I'd also like the original case included. I'm in the USA, but I'm willing to cover the intl. shipping for an <U><s>excellent</U> [read; Like New] box at a decent price.
PM if you have something,
Tx, Waldo
(02-07-2017, 10:29 AM)WaldoW Wrote: I'm looking to buy an Hohner Piccolo CBA in C system. I  think they only come CBA-C or PA. I don't think there is a B system offered, although, I could be wrong [records are scarce]. While I'd prefer the Black and Gold model, I'll consider a red one, too. Tuning to be what ever it is.
Please, no junk. I'd like something in the very good to excellent condition category. I'd also like the original case included. I'm in the USA, but I'm willing to cover the intl. shipping for an <U><s>excellent</U> [read; Like New] box at a decent price.
PM if you have something,
Tx, Waldo

Hello WaldoW,  

are you still looking for  a  Hohner  Piccolo CBA  ?   There is one for sale in France,  black and white,  60  basses.... 

Best regards, 

Geoff.
(12-02-2020, 03:55 PM)Geoff de Limousin Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 10:29 AM)WaldoW Wrote: I'm looking to buy an Hohner Piccolo CBA in C system.
Aare you still looking for  a  Hohner  Piccolo CBA  ?   There is one for sale in France,  black and white,  60  basses.... 

Best regards, 

Geoff.
Geoff,
Is this the accordeon that you are referring to?
https://www.leboncoin.fr/instruments_de_...88342.htm/

Might you know how what such an accordeon weighs (and what is the likely pitch)?
or this one?

https://www.leboncoin.fr/instruments_de_...30121.htm/

Thank you.
Jim
Jim,

yes the first is the one I spotted. The seller says he thinks it is in A=440 . The weight, I can ask but I assume it will be about 6 kg.
What put me off is the keyboard which , in suplimentary photos the vendor supplied, can be seen to be 'flat' , not terraced, and of the type where the buttons decend into the casework. As the vendor lives close to the border with Switzerland, where such keyboards are popular, it is also possible that it is a B system... but he is not definative regarding that point.
Best regards,
Geoff.
(17-02-2020, 12:06 PM)Geoff de Limousin Wrote: Jim,  

yes the first    is the one  I  spotted.  The seller says he  thinks  it is   in A=440 .  The weight,  I  can ask  but I  assume  it will be about  6 kg.
What put me off  is  the keyboard  which  , in  supplementary  photos  the vendor  supplied,  can be seen to  be 'flat' , not terraced,  and  of the type where the  buttons  descend into  the  casework. As the vendor  lives  close to  the border  with  Switzerland, where such  keyboards  are  popular, it is also possible that  it  is a B  system... but  he  is  not definitive  regarding that point.
Best regards,
Geoff.
Thanks, Geoff.
Buying and unexpected B system would be a big disappointment.
Jim
(18-02-2020, 03:58 AM)Jim2010 Wrote:
(17-02-2020, 12:06 PM)Geoff de Limousin Wrote: Jim,  

yes the first    is the one  I  spotted.  The seller says he  thinks  it is   in A=440 .  The weight,  I  can ask  but I  assume  it will be about  6 kg.
What put me off  is  the keyboard  which  , in  supplementary  photos  the vendor  supplied,  can be seen to  be 'flat' , not terraced,  and  of the type where the  buttons  descend into  the  casework. As the vendor  lives  close to  the border  with  Switzerland, where such  keyboards  are  popular, it is also possible that  it  is a B  system... but  he  is  not definitive  regarding that point.
Best regards,
Geoff.
Thanks, Geoff.
Buying and unexpected B system would be a big disappointment.
Jim

Indeed !  A  7 hour  drive  to  the Swiss  border  only to  find  a B  system,  a  night in a hotel, and 7  hours  to  drive home  the next day.....  I  wanted  a more positive  response  from the vendor.  So  often  these adverts  are  made by  people selling  off their  grandparent's  estate.